WHERE MY MONEY GOES...HOW I SAVE IT...MAKE MORE...AND HOW YOU CAN TOO!!!
Google
 

Monday, June 23, 2008

Going back to 2 wheels???

When we were young the only way to get around without depending on our parents was our bike! Unless we walked..but biking was so much faster! With the price of gas continuing to rise....I am highly considering going back to 2 wheels! I am looking to do it in a different way than before tho! I am going to attempt an electric bike! This is a bike that I will be able to pedal as well as run on electric power! There are electric scooters and bikes that do not allow you to pedal along as well. This causes a problem if for whatever reason you run out of your charge! This way....if I happen to run out of a charge while on my bike...I can use my own power to get where I'm going! Another plus is that I also get exercise on an electric bike instead of just sitting and being along for the ride. So if all goes well I will have a bike similar to this:


No comments: