WHERE MY MONEY GOES...HOW I SAVE IT...MAKE MORE...AND HOW YOU CAN TOO!!!
Google
 

Friday, January 18, 2008

Job Hunting...

I am job hunting again. The studio job just was not dependable enough. I can't live like that. I need to make money...I have bills to pay:) I have been looking online and in the paper...and have applied but haven't heard anything positive back yet. I am grateful to the ones that write back and say the position has been filled....even if its one I really wanted. I did find on job that woul dbe perfect for me....editing pictures via email on a constant basis! I would LOVE that! That is what I want to do with Photo Therapy! So I hope that one works out! In my job search I have used several websites.

The best job finding websites I've found are:

www.monster.com
(will email you matches)

www.Craigslist.com
(takes a little more work and searching but if you find a good one its worth it!)

and the career services site thru my local university...search near you to find one!

No comments: