WHERE MY MONEY GOES...HOW I SAVE IT...MAKE MORE...AND HOW YOU CAN TOO!!!
Google
 

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

slighty bummed today....

so for the last year and a half I have worked a photography studio. I am a graphics artist by title...which means I retouch/enhance the photos in photoshop. Over the past few months there have been a few changes. Over the past month...even at Christmas time (which is usually crazy)...they were calling me in the morning to tell me that there was no work and not to come in today. Minus Christmas break...this has gone on for about 2 1/2 weeks. I have been looking for another part time job for about the past 2 weeks. And the reason I am more bummed today is because the message they left this morning was...that they would call me only if they needed me to come in! Like I can just sit around and wait for a call! I didn't take a second job while working there for fun! I got bills to pay. I liked my job there.

I am just trying to pay my bills, save, and live. I am not asking for some $200 an hour job. I am good at my job. I am good at it and enjoy doing it so much that I have started to sell my services online to people all over the country. Not only do I retouch but locally I also do photo sessions. The profit I make from this does not replace what I was making at the studio...not yet!

Here are some examples of my work:

No comments: