WHERE MY MONEY GOES...HOW I SAVE IT...MAKE MORE...AND HOW YOU CAN TOO!!!
Google
 

Friday, January 4, 2008

Got money books for christmas:D

When people asked me what I wanted for christmas....this year I actually knew:D and so I figured ....ask for them for Christmas and get them for free! :) So I got 2 wonderful books for Christmas... and I am busy reading these days...trying to get up to speed as far as good financial moves go!

I am currently reading:

The Money Book for the Young, Fabulous, and Broke

So far it is really good! It breaks things down step by step! You can even go online with the code provided in the book and have a custom action plan made just for you! It guides you step by step based on how you answer a series of questions! I am on about page 40 and I started last night and only stopped reading because I got tired! Another good thing about the book is that you don't have to read it all the way thru. The chapters are set up as sections...so if you are looking for a specific thing you and just read that chapter and put the book down until the next time you have specific questions! I want to learn as much as I can so I am reading the whole thing first and then will keep it around as a reference!


I also got another book for a christmas present!

Women and Money


I will be sure to let you know how that one is too...but if it is anything like the one I am reading now...it is wonderful!

Be sure to click the book images or titles to buy your copy today!

No comments: