WHERE MY MONEY GOES...HOW I SAVE IT...MAKE MORE...AND HOW YOU CAN TOO!!!
Google
 

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My new dream house...

I have a long ways to go before I can afford a house...but a girl can always dream! I have been looking up ways to have a cheap house! I am just so sick of renting! So sick of paying someone else's mortgage! I have thought about buying a trailer. I could get a decent one for around $10,000. and If I can't find land to buy the land rental fee is only about $100 in most places. It is still an option I guess...but I would want a roomie and I have no one right now who would live in a trailer with me. At this point...in a about 2 months I will be moving. My current roommate and I are moving someplace with a friend of mine, lets call her beth, whose roomie is getting married. Now the roomie who is engaged was going to move home with her folks for a few months before the wedding but beth and I have convinced her to move in with us for a few months and save us all some money! So with that said... I might get a trailer to rent out to someone else? I have so many ideas!!!

Here is my new dream house...it is made from a storage container used for shipments on trains....clever idea...something cheap but kewl and also safe:




One of the coolest things about this is the way it is designed...when you want to move...it folds into itself and makes the shape of a container again so that it can be moved easily and just like a regular shipping container! I am doing research on the price and how much it costs to actually get it to where you would want your house...sometimes they try to rip you off on the shipping!

Please comment about any creative housing options you know about!

No comments: