WHERE MY MONEY GOES...HOW I SAVE IT...MAKE MORE...AND HOW YOU CAN TOO!!!
Google
 

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Stock photo money making update!

I have sold a few more photos on BigStockPhoto.com!!!!! I am now up to 11.00...now I know this doesn't seem like much but I have not been working at it like I should! I used to make sure I submitted a photo for approval at least once a day! I only do it once a month now if I remember! I have lots of images that would probably sell but its just putting that effort in to fill in the discription about the photo that takes time....but I am going to start doing it again. The benefit of it is that once you do the work.....the photo is there.....and can sell over and over again from that one time submission! So I think its worth it to spend the time if in the end the profit equals the effort or even in some cases exceeds it!

Here is my screen shot from Big Stock Photo (click to enlage) :

No comments: