WHERE MY MONEY GOES...HOW I SAVE IT...MAKE MORE...AND HOW YOU CAN TOO!!!
Google
 

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I am determined...

The search has started! I am determined to find a way to make a decent amount of money using the internet. The first thing I am trying out is stock photography. I enjoy taking pictures and my sister told me about this. I have an account with www.BigStockPhoto.com

The process is:

1. Take a picture
2. Post it online (give it a title, enter detail, etc.)
3. Wait for approval
4. Wait for it to sell

Stock Photos, Royalty Free Stock Photography, Photo Search
The good thing about stock photography accounts is that once the picture is on the website...your work is done. The picture could sell in a week or in a year...but you have done all you can. It can continue selling as long as you have an account.

The pay per image isn't gonna blow your mind. But $1.00 and $0.50 can add up over time. Especially on images that you spend time on once and they continue to be bought. Most stock photo website have lists for their photographers letting them know what photos are in high demand. They want to help you sell...because when you make money so do they! Different stock photo websites have different requirements for what photos they accept to be sold on their site. Be sure to read these before wasting your time submitting photos that won't be accepted.

So far I have made $7. One photo has sold at least 3 times. I am hoping to get more photos like that...that just keep being bought!

No comments: