WHERE MY MONEY GOES...HOW I SAVE IT...MAKE MORE...AND HOW YOU CAN TOO!!!
Google
 

Monday, December 31, 2007

Goals I met since set in August...

I reached my goal of raising my monthly income by at least $500. I did this by getting a second part time job working for Hallmark Cards. I am a supervisor in charge of the Hallmark accounts in about 20 Walmart stores. It is an interesting job...and I get to travel! So...so far....its working out well!

Because I met my goal of raising my monthly income I was able to buy a newer vehicle. I got a 1999 GMC Jimmy...and so far....I'm Loving it! I have to travel for work and this is a big improvement from my old faithful ('92 Galant). My old car served me well but it was time to move on!


I was also able to pay off my CompUSA credit card! woohoo! Because of my monthly increase I was able to pay on my card more than once a month. I focused on this credit card first because its interest rate was high and I was able to transfer my other credit cards to a %0 credit card. Now that I have paid this card off I plan on just putting the money I would have put towards my CompUSA card...towards my current debt! This way...I will not add that money back into my budget and I will pay my credit cards down faster.

click image below for larger view

No comments: